Dwelo partners with PDK (another Utah company) to bring “Smart Communities” to market
BLUFFDALE,UT/SOUTH JORDAN,UT, April 16 – Dwelo, the industry-leading provider of simple, seamless, smart apartments, and ProdataKey (PDK), an innovator of cloud-based networked/wireless access control products and services, have entered into an integration partnership. This partnership will offer owners, managers, and residents a more complete smart community experience by connecting in-unit device management with smart access control for every door in the community. The Dwelo platform currently allows apartment dwellers and managers the ability to control lighting, thermostats, and door locks in the units. With the PDK integration, residents and managers will now be able to control common area access points for entry gates, clubhouses, gyms, and laundry facilities with the same app they use to control and manage their smart apartment.
With the PDK integration every door is internet-connected to Dwelo’s cloud, enabling benefits that enhance security and convenience:
- Managers can instantly grant and revoke access to residents and vendors from anywhere via the Dwelo app. No special desktop terminal or visits to the lock are necessary.
- Staff and residents can use the Dwelo app to open doors, which streamlines their access and provides a backup in case they forget their credential.
- Staff and residents can remotely unlock doors (“buzz” people in) right from the Dwelo app, for easy access to trusted vendors or guest, no convoluted call box required.
- Managers have access to real-time activity logs in the cloud. No more visiting the lock or downloading a report from the desktop terminal to resolve disputes or identify bad actors.
- Cloud-to-cloud integration via Dwelo with your property management system keeps your resident rolls in sync.
Dwelo provides simple, seamless, smart apartments to the owners and managers of multifamily communities. Dwelo connects popular smart devices from Z-Wave, Nest, Kwikset, Yale, and others to proprietary mobile and web applications as well as voice platforms like Amazon Echo and Google Home. Dwelo’s platform enables residents to enjoy the benefits of a smart home in a rental setting while helping managers run their communities more efficiently.
ProdataKey (PDK) is a leading innovator of cloud-based access control products and services. The company’s pdkio cloud platform allows for complete system management and control through any web connected device, with the flexibility of networked, PoE, and its WiMACTM (Wireless Mesh Access Control) technology that communicates wirelessly between doors for up to one mile, saving up to 75% over traditional wired systems. For more information, visitwww.prodatakey.com